Metabolic and Heart Satellite
Monday 6th - Tuesday 7th December
Metabolic and Cardiovascular Disease Satellite
Jointly organised by the Maurice Wilkins Centre (MWC) and Healthy Hearts Aotearoa NZ (HHANZ)
Convenors: Kate Lee (UoA,) Vicky Cameron (UoO), Sharon Ladyman (UoO), Johanna Montgomery (UoA) and Sean Coffey (UoO)
- Mechanisms at the intersection of metabolic and cardiovascular disease.
- Genetic Drivers of metabolic and cardiovascular disease.
- Prevention: Community to Clinic.
- Renal disease and neural systems.
- Metabolic disease.
- Maternal and Women’s health
- Prizes for posters and oral presentations chosen from the abstracts
- Poster Session is Monday lunchtime
- Conference dinner is Monday evening at ‘The London’ from 7.30pm