New Zealand Medical Sciences Congress
8-9 December 2021
MedSci Poster Presentations: 7th December, 4 - 6pm
We have record numbers of registration for this year’s MedSci! In an attempt to accommodate as many people as possible to attend and to present, we have pushed out our programme to accommodate poster presentations on the opening evening of Queenstown Research Week (4- 6pm 7th December).
December 8th and 9th will incorporate 2 full days of plenary and symposia speakers. While the programme is still being finalised, the draft programme will be available here in the coming days.
Ngā mihi from your MedSci 2021 organisers,
Rebecca Campbell & Jeff Erickson (Chairs)
Kim Mellor & Rohit Ramchandra (Vice-Chairs)
- Physiological insights through state-of-the-art imaging
- The challenges of improving perinatal care
- Bioelectrical events in muscle contraction
- Endocrine and neuroendocrine showcase
- Early (and not so early) life determinants of adult health